Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Delaney Update

Today I braved the Nor'easter and ventured into Manhattan.  It is supposed to be seventy degrees by the end of the week, and as much as I love researching, I really don't want to spend beautiful vacation days inside NYC Department of Records.

I am not really sure how to write up my new findings.  For some people it is not a problem because I haven't posted their story, but for those I have, I feel it is too soon to post them all over again.  For the time being I think I am going to break up my findings by families, and later I will rewrite the stories that need to be rewriten.

The Delaneys

Birth Certificates
William Delaney and Elizabeth Blanchard
  • William Delaney (1872-1908)
  • Thomas Edgar Delaney (1874-1878)
  • Catherine Delaney (1879- ) 
All of the above children were born at 444 West 37th Street, Manhattan, New York. 

Birth Certificates
William Joseph Delaney and Anne Greenwood
  • Joseph Edwin Delaney (1903-1905)
  • Edward Delaney (1906-1995)
Missing Children
  • William Delaney and Elizabeth Blanchard between 1880-1892 updated Tuesday, August 17, 2010
  • William Joseph Delaney and Anne Greenwood between 1903-1906

    No comments:

    Post a Comment